Friday 15 February 2013

ITB CCA Open Day and random outing~

the LATE post.

hello everyone~

so~ last month, ITB held ITB CCA Open Day.. i managed to attend the event eventho I was late as I was working.. hohooo. It was fun! ITB Korean Culture Club made a dance performance especially for me *touched* as i mentioned, I was late and i missed all the great things happening there. hahahaa. :( anywayyy,
ITB Japanese Culture Club, as always, sell Japanese foods such as Okonomiyaki (super nyummy!), Onigiri (nyummy!) and Sushi (nyummy too!) everything are simply delicious. :D the juniors kindly made me foods, and Asdy kindly made and gave me sushi. Whee~ free foodies~

While chatting and eating, I asked the food critic a.k.a Lize unnie boyfriend / good friend of us about lasagna. You see, I was craving for lasagna and was searching for the best lasagna that I could find. Hahaaa. Somehow, through that random question, we decided to go for dinner together at Pizza Hut. hohohoo.


Onigiri made by Japanese Culture Club. nyummy!

a photo of me and Lize dear. nyehehehe
Lasagna from Pizza Hut. not nyummy. :'(

me!

the new look of pitcher. :p

me and Lize dear took a photo with the pitcher.. because.. it is the first time we seen a pitcher like this. :p

the Cheeseburger Pizza! delicious!

look look! so nyummy! :9

us, at Pizza Hut, The Mall Gadong. 

At Pizza Hut, we ordered the Cheeseburger Pizza *i think* (as you can see above)  and it was nyummy! likeeee.. so nyummy! but Honey Garlic Chicken Pizza is still on the top of my favorite pizza list. hahahaa. :p

we chat and chat until it was around 9.30 and decided to go home. however, since we parked at the basement and , it take around 40minutes, just queuing to go out of the basement. crazyyy, i tell you. :p then, we meet up again at The Core and spent around 15mins on random conversation and then we decided to go home. i think i reached home around 11.15?

i was so exhausted, but i had a great time with them. :D <3

 thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤