here is another beauty talk. :)
i hope you don't get bored. ;)
Missha Signature Dramatic Two Way Pact. i purchased this last year in August.. just because i quite like it when i tried it. :)
it contain SPF25 / PA++ and it is in the shade 23.
i usually use this to set my foundation and at times, i do use this on it own. :)
|as you can see, it is well loved by me. :p|
- it contain SPF25 / PA++
- it has a lid beneath the actual compact.. so you can use it with a wet sponge. and somehow the lid just keep the pact in place. i dropped this quite a few times but it did not shatter too much.
- matches my skin quite well even tho it is just a bit lighter than my skin tone.
- if used on it own, this pack will give me light to light medium coverage.
- i just love the finished look with this pact. :)
- quite expensive. :(
- if you keep on applying this over and over again, it will look a lil bit cakey.
but honestly.. for me.. i will definitely purchase this! :D i know it is a quite pricey, but it works well with my sensitive skin. i never have troubles with this compact powder. i love it, and i will repurchase this. end of story. tehehee. :p
p/s : Missha is currently having BIG SALE! woot woot! so go to Missha and purchase awesome stuffs. tehehee. :D
p/p/s : THANK YOU SO MUCH MISSHA! for sharing my blog on Missha Facebook page. i did not expect that and i am extremely happy and grateful~ tehehee. ❤❤❤
p/s : i did not get paid to do this post or review. anything written in this post / review is from my honest opinion. ;)
thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!