Thursday 11 July 2013

not happy...

with what happened to my car. :(

this morning, again, my car was hit by the car behind me. aigoo. that car is too fast until the owner had trouble in stopping the car and so, that car hit my car.

Alhamdulillah, it was not that bad tho. nothing major. the bumper at the back, on the right side is slightly detached and yeah. that is all. no scratch or whatsoever.

at that moment when my car got hit.. i was like..


image taken from Google images

seriously? again..? and i was pretty mad. but i decided to just let it go because i am fasting and i just don't want to throw my tantrum all over the place where there were already 4 car involved in accident and the traffic congestion is heavy.

so.. yeah. i let that go like that. hahahaa.

but now i am thinking on how to attach back the slightly detached bumper. hahahaaa.

i shall ask my dad how to fix that.. :p

and Selamat Bersungkai in advance! :D


thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤