Thursday 18 July 2013

22 years of living..

and Alhamdulillah, i loved it so far. :D

today, 18th July is my 22nd birthday. time do fly so fast.. :')

nothing big going on today. i received a lot of birthday greeting form my office mates, gifts and i went for a date with Zzul boyfiee. :D we planned to break our fast outside as in at restaurants, but then.. the buffet prices are so high and as i am so sure i will not able to eat a ton of food, me and Zzul decided to take some foods home and that are our dinner. simple and sweet. ;)

actually, i already celebrate my birthday in advance with my family. tehehee. due to my super tight and packed schedule. it is just a small celebration among us.   the details on that will need to wait as i really need to sleep now because i am very sleepy...

thank you bestfriends, girlfriends, friends and everyone who made my birthday so sweet and filled with happiness and loves. :)

thank you~ 


thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤