Sunday 28 July 2013

My 22nd Birthday~

hello dear readers~

last week, i had my 22nd birthday and~ i just feel like doing a post about it; about my birthday celebration / gifts and what happened on the 18th July. tehehee.

NOTE : i am not showing off, i just feel like sharing this. if you do not like this kind of post, please do not proceed. :) thank you~ ;)


i actually celebrate my birthday on the 14th July since i know i am going to be busy on the 18th July. it is just a small celebration for me, my family and Zzul boyfiee. :)

Zzul love ordered this from Mr Baker Bakeshop. nyums! =3

on my actual birthday, 18th July.. nothing big really happened. i went for work and i received a lot of warm and lovely birthday greetings from colleagues and the girlfriends~ <3

then i went for a date with Zzul love. we watch Pacific Rim and then we break our fast at home. tehehee.

and below; are the gifts that i received from boyfiee. :D

i just love this cute bunny. si cuteeee. :D


boyfiee even try to find box with bunny.. hahaa. thank you Zzul love!



he even design the card above.. <3

inside the box; two shawl and a card desgined by him. :D

he bought this as my present just because i do not eat the normal dates. hahaaa.

these chocodates are so so delish! :D but it is so sweet~ 

dark chocolate for chocodate. i haven't try the dark chocolate version. but i think it will be less sweet than the normal one. :)

alrighty~ that wrap my 22nd birthday post.

thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤