Wednesday 3 July 2013

The Unplanned..

this morning, that is.

well, not really. yesterday, i received a letter from ITB.  turns out, the letter is to inform about the interview that is held today, at 8.00a.m. me, as usual, panicked. i tried to be prepared even tho it was last minute.  however, internet connection was so crappy that in the end, i have nothing / zero resources to prepare myself for the interview.

so..

i just tell myself to not think too much about it and just "Tawakal" that everything gonna be alright.

Alhamdulillah, the interview went quite well.

after the interview, i went to Giant and KFC to buy some foods for me myself because i was starving! cause.. i skipped breakfast. hahaaa. :p

if i am to be offered a job at ITB, i would gladly accept it. plus, i know that many people around me will be happy with it.. ;)

wish me luck!

 :)


thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤