Monday 1 July 2013

Bloglovin'~

as you all know,

Google is retiring the Google Reader from July 1st.. so.. you can find me at Bloglovin' but the only thing is.. i cannot put the Bloglovin' widget on my blog as a gadget. i think i just don't know how to do it. hahahaa. :p even after i click on the "Get This Icon" thingy, it won't do anything. ah well.

click here. to follow me on my Bloglovin' :D



tehehee. i thank you for your time, dear readers. :)


thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I nominated you for an award ^^, check it out!

    http://tootsyrollwitlove.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-versatile-blogger-award-vba.html

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤