Wednesday 12 June 2013

Review ; Lovely ME:EX

hello everyone!

lets talk about this! :)

i received the eyeshadow from TheFaceShop Brunei, along with a few masks for my birthday gift. this birthday gifts are applicable for all the member card holders. :) *but i am not sure about this year.. *

back then, i rarely use anything as in makeup stuffs on my face, so i had this laying around for a few months. :p and that, explains why the packaging looks yellow-y and old. :p

i started to use make-ups, no thanks to my girlfriends, Ammal and Nisnis. :p joking, girls. tehehee.

bytheway, some of the photos in this post are blurry, and that is because.. it is my first time using my boyfriend DSLR Camera by myself. so yeah. i had troubles in handling / using the camera to it optimum quality. :(

and.. hopefully this review is helpful! :)

Lovely ME:EX mono eyeshadow



the colour; OR202.

after i started wearing makeups, i used this as a base for my eyelids. it has a peachy orange-y colour, with shimmer. i love the colour. it usually give my eyelids a natural look with a bit of colour and shimmer.

pigmentation is quite good, so i usually keep on blending this eyeshadow until i get that somewhat natural shade.

 swatches!

the colour on my hand.

it is as if the eyeshadow turns white but seriously, that is not the case. :p

after foundation and powder, i always used this on my eyelids, then i applied some eyeliner and mascara to finish it off, and... that is the look for me. :)

i rarely use a lot of eyshadow and other makeup stuffs, just because i am still new in this makeup stuffs. :)

re-purchase? - 55% yes, 45% no. it is just because i am not ready to stick to this colour for my whole life. :p i want to try other neutral colours that work best with my face / skin tone. tehehee.


p/s : i did not get paid to do this post or review. anything written in this post / review is from my honest opinion. ;)


thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤