Tuesday 4 June 2013

updating...

my current situation.

i felt okay, this morning..

but then, as my workload is becoming higher and higher since most of the people asked me to do this and that, i became gloomy. D:

i hate it when they just want to boss me around.

they don't even teach me how to do stuffs correctly. they simply asked me to do the task and.. me myself will find out about that.

so far, i am okay and i still manage to do all my work without much difficulties, thanks to the helpful senior colleague.

but then, today, i am so stress out that i almost scream out loud and cryyy.

:/

i miss my good friend, Nurul. babeee, come back soon because i am so lonely here. T.T

gotta stay strong!

thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤