Sunday 17 May 2015

Alhamdulillah, thank you.


Assalamualaikum and hi.

Today, I feel so grateful and so blessed. Actually, a lot happened during late morning and during noon, like a lot happened until I was so stressed out, but Alhamdulillah the rest of the day was so much better. Most of my aunties, uncles, cousins even my bestiees came today to help in packing the door gifts for my upcoming wedding. Thank you so so much! With the awesome teamwork, everything is done under 1 hour. Alhamdulillah, thank you everyone.

We also spend quality time together, and simply having fun. andddddd, with Lize eonnie request, I agreed to teach her how to apply a very simple makeup. just a disclaimer, I am not that good in makeup, so I simply teach Lize on how to apply makeup as how I usually did. Amazingly, it turns quite well. hehehee.

But I was a bit disappointed, knowing that one of my cousin will not be there during the wedding. but well, Allah always have better plans.

I shall go now cause I am super duper sleepy. Till then,


Assalamualaikum. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤