Monday 24 December 2012

21st December 2012~

hi again~~~ posting frenzy todayyy~

as i mentioned in one of the post before~ 21st December, i went for a date with my boyfriend before he fly off to Kota Kinabalu~~~

we had our late lunch + hi-tea at McD and as usual, the queues were long. i ordered McChicken with no Mayonnaise cos i hate Mayonnaise and my boyfriend ordered Fillet-o-Fish.. when the foods arrived.. my McChicken became... Spicy McDeluxe with freakin Mayonnaise in it! the receipts that was attached on the box says ; " Spicy McDeluxe with no lettuce" i am so frustrated but i let it go and eat the Spicy McDeluxe (but i tried my best to remove the mayonnaise with a spoon. lol) after complaining again and again and again to my boyfriend. Zzul love wanted to change the burger, but i said it is okay.. he wanted to buy me a new burger but again. i declined his offer.

we went to Missha after that and i bought Missha SIGNATURE Technical-up Mascara (Multi Essence) and few masks. i spent BND50. sigh. such a big spender. i also bought a few bags of Oat Krunch with Strawberry and Blueberry just because.. i love it! so nyummy. :D

it was a lovely date~ nothing much but still lovely~ for me anyway~ 

i must be so in love with my boyfriend. hahahaaa. :p

thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤