Friday 14 December 2012

today happenings~

hii everyone!

so.. today went.. good. :) wake up quite early, around 9plus, *it is quite early for me okay :p* only to find out that there was no water supply. sigh. i had to go to one of my friend, Shah Ali wedding, and there was no water supply. thankfully, around 1pm, the water supply is back! wheee~ i quickly took shower, and half and hour after that, i was ready. i went to the event with my parents, and arrived at the venue around 1.40pm. my friends soon arrived and we exchanged quick stories. 

after the event, we went home, and i took shower again since it was so hot. My dad then asked me to do a delivery; send the durians to my boyfriend. since my boyfriend live in Bandar, i decided to drag my brother along and meet my boyfriend somewhere at Bandar and then went to Mall with my boyfriend. We then had our early dinner at the Jolibee.

bytheway, now i have 2 poster of TVXQ / DBSK! 1 poster of Changmin, the other is poster of Changmin and Yunho. teheheee. love it! 

thank you so much Zzul love, for kindly searched for the posters and bought them for me~ ❤ ❤ ❤

thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤