Monday 24 December 2012

Saturday and Saturday.. has gone..

hi!last update was 21st December, and i shall update whatever happened during my absence. :p

this is a late post for the outing with my boyfriend, brother and besties~ :D

last Saturday, 15th December 2012, i went out with my boyfriend; Zzul love, my brother; Ebon and my bestfriends; Lize dear and Asdy. we went to Seria for a change of environment. hahahaaa. so.. we went to Excapade Seria for our lunch.. BND50+ flew away that day~ lol. but it was okay as it was fun and we spent quality friendship time together. tehehee. After lunch, we decided to check out the new Supa Save in Seria. the new Supa Save was awesome~ similar to Giant Rimba building.and oh oh oh, there will be The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf opening there soon! hohooo. Around 3pm, we went to Plaza Sutera Biru Complex and watch Life of Pi. awesome movie. ;)


Lize and me.
Lize dear and me again. another take. tehehee. 
Beef Maki


Salmon Maki *i think*

Mini California Maki

Tori Katsu Curry Rice

Chocolate Shake for my brother

Fire Salmon Cheese
Mini California Maki Special

Kani Maki

Asdy and Zzul love

another take. Asdy and Zzul love, posing with the menu. :p
taken at KFC, after we watched the movie. Zzul love, my brother Ebon and Asdy

A  blurry photo of me. so excited. -.-
Asdy and Zzul love. they are the new high score holder of Arcade Basketball at Uni Arcade Seria. :p

ending the post with a photo of Zzul love and me. tehehee. :p

thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤