Sunday 22 December 2013

Oh, hello!

Assalamualaikum and hello, dear readers!

yeappp, I am back! For now, anyway. Life had been so hectic that I seriously am having a really hard time to update my blog. Tsk tskkk.

Ohh, to those who might not know.. I am now a Muslim, Alhamdulillah. :-) I converted on the 8th November, 2013. In Shaw Allah I will post a photo filled post if I happen to have free time. Seriously I am so busy nowadays that I rarely have time for myself. :( It is always about work work and more work. hahahahahaaa. whatever it is, Alhamdulillah life had been good tho it is hectic.

Gotta go.

Thank you for reading!

Assalamualaikum ;)

Syifa'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤