Wednesday 14 November 2012

Entry for 13th November 2012.. but i post it on the 14th.. :p

Hii! 

Yesterday was okay. not bad. Yesterday morning went slowly... super slow..

 then i went out for lunch.. with my boyfriend, of course. i guess i was unlucky yesterday as there were no seats available. i was hungry and i was having headache, so i turn myself to the gloomy mood. >.< we then went to Lof Bakery and bought some pastries.

later in the afternoon, my boyfriend came and bought me Picnic chocolate and Heaven and Earth Green Tea. hehehee. and we hangout at the parking lot for about 30mins, then went home. 

as soon as i reach home, i took my shower, then of course, i watch random videos. then packed my stuffs around 10.30pm last night and finish 20minutes later. oh yes, i forgot to mention that i'm sleeping over at one of my closest girlfriend, Lize! yeayyy!

p/s : my dear boyfriend, i love you. thank you for keeping up with my annoying up and down attitude. you know me the second best after my parents. :p thank you for being so sweet to me. hehehee.

thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤