Thursday 22 November 2012

Thursday!

hi everyone!

tehehee! it is 4.28p.m when i am writing this post. :) my day had been long enough for me. i was at Lize's, and as soon as i was up, i found out that i keep on sneezing. every now and then, i am still sneezing. i think i caught a cold. hahaa. 

Zzul love picked me up around 8.40a.m to bring me for medical check at RIPAS, for the job offer, if you remember. :p we also brought her mom to help us with the whole process. it was crowded, and i had to Q to take my blood. unfortunately, my blood wont flow to the syringe. :( after 3 times of trying, my blood finally flows! by then, my left arm was so soreeee. up until now, my left arm is still in pain. gahhh! D: 

then, we went for eye checkup, ear checkup, and teeth checkup. everything went well, Alhamdulillah. i am thankful that Zzul mom was there to help me. :) after all of that checkups were done, we then need to submit the form and make an appointment with the doctor. i am really bad at navigating. -.- Zzul love then helped me with the search, as i couldn't find the medical fitness section by myself. aigoo.

now, i am homeee. hehee. i will be watching Breaking Dawn Part 2, 7.40p.m later, so i am super excited! hohoo. gonna watch it with Zzul love, Ammal and Adly, Ella and her other half. hohohooo.

next post, which i will publish soon will be all about Amal engagement! hehehe. i planned to post it earlier this week, but internet connection just do not allow me to do so. haaa. :( 


thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤