Thursday 22 November 2012

Tuesday...

Tuesday, as, 20th November 2012, started okayyy. but the day ends awesomeeee. :D

in the morning, Madam Sanda called me for work. so i went to her office, and start typing all the documents that need to be typed. after an hour of typing, Madam Sanda asked me to take a break, and she treats me all the goodies (as in foods of dry crackers) that she brought back to Brunei from Malaysia. the foods were nyummy! :D

after the break, i continue typing again and went out for lunch after that.after my lunch, i found out that Madam Sanda and Madam Thulasi ordered some foods, and they asked me to eat, again. hahahaa. i am grateful and the foods are nyummy, but.. i am too full. yet i am forced to eat.. so yes, i force myself to eat. hahahaa. sounds ridiculous. lol.

anywayyy, after my works are done, i went home. on my way home, there was a long ques at the highway; from Empire to JPMC. the vehicles are moving slowly and i stuck for half an hour? so tiring.

i reached home after 1hour plus, and there is a letter for me! 

the letter was about...

.
.
.
.
.

 a job offer! weheeee! i am so happy that i screamed excitedly when i read the letter. hahahaa. :p soon enough, i inform my parents, my boyfriend and my brother. i am so happy and grateful. Alhamdulillah. :D

now i can treat my girlfriends in the future. tehehee. :p

please wish me all the best. i need to go through medical fitness test and bla bla bla for the job. hohohoo.

thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤