Saturday 10 November 2012

Sweetness...

Hi!

my day was okayy. not too bad. had breakfast with my boyfriend because i have work at 10.30a.m with Madam Sanda, so we decided, no, i asked my boyfriend to bring me to Jing Chew to have our breakfast. the foods are delish, Seama Kuey Teow and Roti Cucur for both of us. After our breakfast, we went to Coffee Bean just because it is still early, and for the drink,  Matcha Green Tea it is! 

Anyway, Zzul love dropped me off for work, and i'm working straight from 10.30a.m to 3.15pm. it was tolerable, but my eyes are hurting from too much spending time in front of the computer. ohh, and it was frustrating too when i could not find the file i need. -.-

After the frustrating work (i know i sounded dramatic), instead of going straight home, i spent some time relaxing in the lobby, abusing the wireless and downloading to my heart content. tell me why shouldn't i download all the videos when the wireless is so speedy. :p

5.30pm, and i decided to go home. the sunset was beautiful! but as soon i reached near Tanjong Maya area in Tutong, it is pouring. i had to drive extra slow and carefully. things looks good until at that one junction, kids are walking playfully in the rain, on the side of the road. i am so mad and i nearly had heart attack! it is so freakin dangerous. plus the streetlights are still not working, so anything can happen! seriously!

i was finally home and was stranded in my car as my family went out and the rain was still pouring. luckily enough, they come back not too long after i arrived. After shower, amazingly, i offered my service to help my mom. membungkus popia. hahahaa.

After dinner, i went straight to my laptop. switching it on, plugging in the headphones and start watching the downloaded videos...

anyway, are you wondering why "Sweetness..." is the post title..? when what mostly i share here is complains? click the link and you will know. ;)


http://www.bubzbeauty.com/bubbi-likes/361-our-prewedding.html

it is so sweet and romantic that i cried. yes. i cried. but maybe it is only me that feel that way..

p/s : i tried to insert the youtube link here directly, but for some unknown reason, the youtube video won't pop out no matter how much i try. FRUSTRATING! anyway, enjoy the video. ;)

thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤