Thursday 10 January 2013

dentist oh dentisttt. D:

hi~~~

anyone here? reading my blog? hohooo. before i rambles on and on, let me tell you that.. i got something to share. uninteresting maybe. but who cares. hahahaa. :p

something horrible happened to me. swollen gum. D:

from Tuesday until now. :( its hurts. :(  maybe it is caused by cavity. but, i don't really feel any pain at the tooth. :/ hmmm. anywayyy, to solve the gum issue, i will go to the dentist tomorrow morning accompanied by boyfriend and hopefully all goes smoothly. :/ i am supposed to go to the dentist as soon as possible, but unfortunately, my schedule for this week are full, plus, dentists are not available at night. plus plus plus, i am working overtime until 11+ pm. haa.

ohh, and i need to remove a tooth after my gum is back to normal.. i am so scared. :( last year, i visited the dentist at Tutong and it was... horrible! :'( the dentist was so rough and do not care if you are in pain or not. he simply said " just hold on " and " of course it hurts " and something along those lines. -.- so annoying. and he made my gum bleeds.

sighhh.

tomorrow morning, i am going to the private clinic. i hope the service is much much better tomorrow.. :|

OH MY GOD. I AM VERY SCARED. I AM FREAKIN' OUT EVENTHO I KNOW THAT MY TOOTH WILL NOT BE REMOVED TOMORROW.

AIGOO.

wish me luckkkk. i need it. badly.


thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤