Thursday 17 January 2013

hi hi hi!

hi everyone~~~

guess what???

my tooth had been extreacted an hour ago.

hohooo.

quite painful, but bearable.

the doctor first drill my tooth, then he pull out the tooth.

ohh, i don't really like the doctor bytheway. he said, stop complaining. just endure it or something along those line.

since i went to a private dental clinic, it cost me BND200 for a single tooth because according to them, my tooth is complicated to be extracted.

ah well, it is done and i am grateful that it do not hurt so bad.

Alhamdulillah. :D

a photo of me after the extraction;

the weird smile was because of the pain + cotton  roll ( i'm not sure what is it called) in my mouth. lol.


p/s : tho the pain is bearable, the blood... is freakin me out. lol. but it is better now, not so much blood compare to an hour before. hahahaa.

thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤