Friday 18 January 2013

friendship...

hi everyone~~~

i felt.. quite miserable. hah.

i feel.. left out, somehow. i feel that my besties and girlfriends are drifting away from me. i sounds so emotional. lol. but seriously, i feel that way. i think i am feeling that way because lately, i am so busy, and i rarely in contact with my besties and girlfriends. sigh.

i know true friends will stay. true friendship will last, tho contact are minimal and stuffs.. but i still feel insecure.

through the years, some friends declared themselves as my bff and stuffs, but they left. i really hope that nothing like those will happen, as i really treasure the friendship between me and my besties / girlfriends. they.. are so nice to me. they are special. i really really hope that our friendship will last..

i shall remind myself to go out with my besties and girlfriends when i had the time. i will make time. i just hope they do not drift away amd left, like what some of my friends did.

i miss everyone... :'(


thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤