Wednesday 2 January 2013

Random.. :)

hi everyone~

this is one of my random thoughts and i just feel like posting it here. but feel free to skip this post as it may be boring and very uninteresting.

so i had been thinking.. random thoughts. i am very jealous of my friends who are now in UK, German and further their studies in Degree while i am here, working. some of my friends already graduated and some are waiting for their graduation ceremony. i am so jealous. :( i always want to wear the graduation robe, feeling awesome that i can graduate alongside with my friends, made my parents proud and etc etc etc. sometimes i feel bad / sad about myself. i always want to further my studies, but never really have a chance to do so. okay, maybe i had the chance, however, due to some complications, i did not take the chance.. my loss, really. there was a time where i just spent the week crying just because.. i feel so hopeless and heartbroken just because i failed at my first semester and i don't know what to do.

looking at the good side, eventho i failed, i still managed to get up and receive offer from Sir Meraj to work unofficially as a P.A with him. there, i learn a lot of things and since i am working there, i get to see my best friends everyday. I was also appointed as Vice-Secretary for ITB Silver Jubilee Dinner and the experience was priceless! ohh, i also spent my free time practicing for ITB Silver Jubilee Dinner with JCC members; Lize dear, Amir Akram, Asdy, Azreen, Has, Nisnis, Su, Akif and Pauline as well as KCC members; Lize dear, Faz, Ateng, HLD, Zaza. beautiful memories. :) a lot happened in the 2 years when i am still working unofficially with Sir Meraj. seriously. but i am grateful that i actually chose to stay at ITB while i still can, because, right now, i miss ITB and the awesome people so so much. huu. :'] ITB is the most awesome place ever! i may not be good in the courses, but other than that, i really enjoy my 2 and half years at ITB.

my best friends and friends mostly graduated this year, and i am now officially working~ so i don't really feel as bad as when i failed. lol. :p wheee~ how awesome is that? it may not be so awesome for some of you, but it is awesome enough for me. hehee. plus, my colleagues here are of those awesome people. Well.. at the very least, with my job now, i can support myself as well as give some help to my parents.

ah well, i will try my best to focus on the good things happening in my life so i can be a better person. tehehee. plus, i know that i have my family, my boyfriend, my best friends who are always there to support me despite all those hard time i had been through.

a big THANK YOU to all those awesome people who made my life and moving on much easier! thank you so much! :'D <33

 thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤