Wednesday 27 March 2013

80.. to...

hello everyone!

i had been.. super busy. hohoo. with the RTB Media Carnival and meetings. hohoo. working had been.. okay i guess. eventho there are still a lot of annoying things happening. i am trying my best to just ignore it and be happy. :)

i had been working for three months, and.. i must admit, it is very tiring as i am going back and forth from home to workplace and vice versa. plus sometime, i had to work overtime from 7 till.. 10.30 to 11.30. so yeah. i am still trying my best to adapt myself with that, and so far, i am doing okay. every working days morning, i will feel very sleepy. hahahaa.

due to my sleepiness, i tend to drive.. more.. faster. for me, anyway.

back then.. i will drive..


and nowadays..


yeappp. back then i drive 80km/h, everyday. but nowadays, as my workplace is far from home, and it usually take me 1hour plus to reach office, i tend to speed up while driving. so, no more 80km/h. currently, 100km/h is the normal speed for me and still i tend to speed up until 120km/h above. hahahaaa. -.- 

eventho i tend to speed up a little too much nowadays, but honestly, i dislike it. i prefer the older version of my driving style. less fuel consumption, longer lasting tyres and etc etc (as in anything to do with the car maintenance and stuffs). 

oh yes, and, speaking of working, eventho it is exhausting, but foods are always there. the seniors always force me to eat and eat and eat, and.. my weight. D: i don't even want to say it. T.T

okay, i will update when i have free time yea?

thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤