Wednesday 6 March 2013

stress~ all the way~

hi everyone!

sorry sorry sorry! :( i sort of abandon this blog for quite a time, for me. it is not done on purpose, as i have like.. really a lot of work to do eversince i changed unit.

so. today i will complain and share my endless rambles here. hahahaa.

it had been like what? 3 day since i am rotated to this unit and i am complaining already!

i do not like the boss, and most of the people here. they tend to ask you to do this and this, not in a good way to teach you, but the bad way like a big boss thingy.

HOW ANNOYING!


it may seem like not a big deal for you guys out there, but honestly, for me, it is. :( and sometimes they did not give the full explanation, they just want you to do it. they also loves to do things last minute.

on my first day here, i went up at the office, and was comfortably sitting by my desk when ths boss called and asked me to go down because we have a booth to take care of. which i know nothing about it.

second day, we were supposed to attend a site meeting and turn out that there were no site meeting and we just need to check the seating. then the boss asked us to do the seating plan on our lunch break. just because, according to him, we will have a meeting the next day. last minute. last minute. -.-

then, on the third day, around 7.30am, i am in the middle of making my white coffee + eating my breakfast to prevent my drowsiness from taking control of me, plus i am afraid that my gastric will attack me again but then the boss aka the head unit which i am currently under called me and asked me to photocopy the stuffs for the meeting, 20 sets. he even asked me to do that quickly. no  patience at all! everything was done last minute, with very messy planning.

it may seem normal and i am just over reacting, but if you are in my shoes, you will know how crazy this unit is.

i am so tired already.

i feel like giving up.. with the unsupportive people and blah blah blahhh.

well, i gotta be strong and keep the faith.

end of the pointless rambles.

thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤