Tuesday 19 March 2013

taken for granted..

hi everyone~

been busy with the upcoming RTB Media Carnival.. hohooo. so much things to do, so little time.

feel free to skip this post where.. i will complain and complain here. hohooo.

well..

if you insist to read, please do so.

but as i said earlier, this post will be about my complainsssss. it will be boring. hahahaaa.

i am still annoyed, as ever, since i was rotated to this certain unit. some of my colleague there.. simply take advantage of me; as in ask me to do this and that eventho the things that they asked me to do are their unfinished tasks or the tasks assigned for them to do.

it is okay for me, actually.. but then.. when i am willing to help them, they ask me to do more and more tasks. for example, one of my colleague asked me to fill in catering form. i told my colleague that i am currently out with my other cool colleague to buy stuffs for Media Carnival but the colleague insisted me to do the form when i returned to the office and the colleague even tell me that the boss asked me to do the form, eventho it is actually the colleague job to settle the foods and drinks for Media Carnival. and the colleague even do not give me the details for the catering reservation. how sweet. :)

then~~~ my boss of the unit even asked me to do works at lunch time. like.. at the freakin lunch time. i do not even have the chance to eat my lunch. -.- my boss just love to ask people to do works on lunch timeeeeeeeee.

there is a lot more of the uninteresting story, basically, they just love to give me works and works and works without thinking about me. according to them, i am "learning" that way. -.- they also love to do things on the very last minute and in order to finish the tasks on time, there will be no time to rest whatsoever.

i do not mind about all the works, actually. as long as they lead me in the right way and not just simply boss me around.

hmmmm. oh my, i am a complainer. -.-

i am thankful that i still have the cool colleague that always show me how to do things in the right way and etc etc etc.

hwaiting, Meimei!


thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤