Monday 18 March 2013

IA Salon Special Package Promotion

hello hello everyone~

After reading about IA Salon special packages promotion from Ranoadidas ;

" IA Salon is having a special package promotion until 30th April 2013. There will be a hair perming + cut + treatment all for only $120 (for all lengths). For colour and treatment, it's $90 above. For Wash & Blow + Scalp treatment (L'Oreal product) - $30 for Men, $35 for Women.

So do come and make your appointment at IA Salon. Call 242 3232 or 8738232 and the business hours are from 10am to 8:30pm daily. IA Salon is located at the ground floor, The Mall. "

Both me and my boyfiee go for the Wash & Blow + Scalp treatment (L'Oreal product) - $30 for Men, $35 for Women. they have great service, and my scalp feels a lot better after the treatment. plus, my hair was so soft and looks so healthy! for me, i was suggested to do a scalp treatment for sensitive scalp to prevent further hair loss. me and my cousin would love to try their sensitive scalp treatment and hopefully, my hair loss will be reduced after the treatment. :)

so for you guys out there who are keen or just want to try the special package promotion, just call IA Salon for appointment~ :D

p/s : i love love love the way they blow dry as in curling blow dry my hair. love it! :D

thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤