Saturday 13 April 2013

March Highlights Part 1

hi everyone~

so~ THE VERY LATE UPDATE.

MUAHAHAHAA.

here are the series of photos.. of the first and second week of March.


Ammal and Ella brother Solemnization Ceremony. i am vaining at Ammal room. ;p 

the Pelamin. so pretty~

keeping the watch for RTB Booth @ UBD Career Day.. :)

the people at the UBD Career Day

memo from my boss at Unit Dakwah. he always called me.. "Ming" or "Li Mi Ming" hahaa. :p

all the labels that i did for Majlis Mesyuarat Negara 2013.

vaining again, at Ammal room during her brother wedding. hohoo.

current addiction for breakfast. at the office. the coffee is super nyummy!

for breakfast. hehee.

what i wear during overtime.

another shot. ;p

i also bought Doraemon books. hehehe. love them. :D

Meeting Meeting~

my senior colleague give this flower pin for me. :D

another photo of me vaining. :p

talk by Dr Fadzillah Kamsah. fun!

heels! love this heels from Zzul love. wore them to one of the Wedding Ceremony @ Bridex

me and Nisnis. :) 

beautiful view of sunset from the office. :)

me and my lovely cousins @ Aiman Fakhrie Malam Berbedak. :D

another one!
part 2 coming soon! :)

thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤