Tuesday 23 April 2013

when.. it is too late.. :(

so~~~

recently, i had been offered to work at ITB, as a office assistant.

but... not monthly paid, its daily paid. so yeah. i have to decline that offer.

honestly saying.. if, ITB offer me the job earlier than my current job, then..

yeap. i would love to receive ITB job offer.

but then.. it is too late. :(

Miss JH, a very nice and kind hearted officer at ITB private messaged me at Facebook.. as i attached below;

from Miss JH

my reply

from Miss JH again

my reply, again.
 there are other messages, but i will keep them to myself. hahahaa.

anyway..

I REALLY DO MISS WORKING AT ITB, EVEN AS A PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR SIR MERAJ. I LOVE THE ENVIRONMENT, THE AWESOME STAFF, AND THE YADA YADA YADA. :'(

but still,

ALHAMDULILLAH.

maybe i am not meant to be at ITB. maybe, in there future, i will work with ITB again.

who knows..? :)



thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤