Sunday 28 April 2013

Sweets Treat

hi everyone~

delayed post, again.

last month, right after working hours at RTB Media Carnival, my boyfiee, Zzul kindly brought me to The Empire Hotel & Country Club to buy me a box of macarons.

LOVES! :D

me! i look weird from the left angle. :/
me again! lol. :p from my best angle, i think. :) nyehee

Macarons! i love! the flavors from left; Coffee, Mint, Sesame something, Chocolate, Rose and Lavender. :)
BND12 per box, if i am not mistaken. :) i love the macarons from The Empire Hotel as they are nyummy plus for me, they are worth the price compared to other bakery or cafe that sell macarons.. hee. :)
nyummy! i am a happy bunny! :p
Macarons are one of my favorite sweet treats among other nyummy sweet treats. nyehehee. i would love to learn how to make macarons in the future. tehehee.

p/s : if you happen to have macarons recipe, please kindly share it with me if you don't mind. ;)


thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤