Monday 15 April 2013

March Highlights Part 2.

hi everyone!

here are the series of photos of what i did the third and fourth week of March. teheee.

waiting waiting at the editing room..



recording for Al-Hidayah @ Mini Studio Konti

me and boyfiee. wedding ceremony @ Bridex.

with the people from Unit Dakwah. <3


me and Ka Mas <3

@ Ka Mary D crib. preparing goodies~

the ladies~

me and boyfiee. :p

another shot. :)


RTB Media Carnival. Permainan Gerak Pantas




me and Zzul. attending An Nuur @ Jerudong Amphitheatre during RTB Media Carnival.


Shahnurul, me and bro Hilmi! :D

me and Nurul. <3 i miss herrr. :(

rehearsing for.. Permainan Gerak Pantas. hohoo.
me and Unit Kemasyarakatan at the booth. :)

okay, done! :D

thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤