Wednesday 8 May 2013

annoyed, annoyed, annoyed.

hi everyone!

whats up? :p

currently, i am on my lunch break and i am still pretty annoyed.

why?

at my desk, the power sockets are not working! there are no electricity flows, because my soon to be producer, i believe.. accidentally stop the electricity flow through pulling or tugging the wrong wires.

why am i so sure that he is responsible for that?

early in the morning, way before he came to the office, all the power sockets are working really really fine!

and then.. in the middle of morning, suddenly the power sockets are not working anymore after he organise the two desks of him.

now, i simply can't do my works because there is no electricity = i cannot use my desktop. T.T

thankfully, the producers and my friend, Nurul are so kind to offer their desktop so i can do my works.

haishhh!


hopefully the maintenance people will solve the problem ASAP..

for the time being, i will have to lend my colleague desktop and be patience.


thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤