Monday 27 May 2013

Randomness : New phone..?

i am thinking of buying a new phone.

since..

my lovely Samsung Galaxy Young now is officially loads slower than ever. sometimes it i can even type anything. and currently, my mobile phone is craving for more space in the phone memory. it keep on asking me to delete some of the data on the phone memory, which i tried to do so, but i can't since there are nothing that i can delete.

madness.

and i know in my wishlist, i wanted Samsung S3, but.. since S4 is out.. i will go for S4, yes i will~ :p

i think it is still quite pricey here, but i should have enough money to buy S4 by the month of July. i planned to buy S4 as a birthday gift for myself from my own money. tehehehee.

should i?

nyeheee.


thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤