Monday 6 May 2013

this and that.. bla bla bla.

so~

i have a few things to update, actually.

but.. i had been busy with my new desk, going here and there with my cousins, cleaning my unorganised room =  no the time to watermark and transfers all those photos.

that post filled photos, shall wait until.. next time. :)

tehehee.

bytheway, i changed my banner / header of my blog. hahahaa. this time, my blog banner / header has bunny in it. :p

teheee. just becauseeee, i LOVE bunny! <3 <3 <3

ohh, bytheway, since yesterday, it is super slow to load / check my Facebook, which is kind of annoying since i have to check my inboxes and blah blah blah.

at workplace, there are nothing much going on.. i had been calling the artists like crazy.

i guess.. that is it for my update today. :)


thank you for reading. :) Merci Beaucoup!

Meimei ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment for any inquiries or suggestion. ;)

p/s : No disrespectful or offensive comments should be posted here, please. :) Insulting other commentators are also a NO. :)

THANK YOU! ❤